Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 17:49:28 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  scripts/atomic/check-atomics.sh

between commit:

  4ad119545d78 ("locking/atomics: Check atomic headers with sha1sum")

from the tip tree and patch:

  "scripts/atomic/check-atomics.sh: don't assume that scripts are executable"

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (this latter patch is now needed against the new
scripts/atomic/gen-atomics.sh instead) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell