Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 14:02:16 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/interrupt-controller/arm,gic-v3.txt

between commit:

  8217724eb7c5 ("doc: bindings: fix bad reference to ARM CPU bindings")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  36c79bc7ef79 ("dt-bindings: interrupt-controller: Convert ARM GICv3 to json-schema")

from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (the latter also did the update from the former, so I just
removed the file) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell