Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the regulator tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 12:56:27 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the regulator tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/mach-pxa/raumfeld.c

between commit:

  0f884f8a090e ("ARM: pxa: remove raumfeld board files and defconfig")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  01dc79cd6fe7 ("regulator: fixed/gpio: Pull inversion/OD into gpiolib")

from the regulator tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell