Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm tree with the kvm-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 14:27:49 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm tree got conflicts in:

  arch/x86/kvm/vmx/vmx.c
  arch/x86/kvm/vmx/vmx.h

between commit:

  c112b5f50232 ("KVM: x86: Recompute PID.ON when clearing PID.SN")

from the kvm-fixes tree and commit:

  abd2fb15a57e ("KVM: x86: Sync the pending Posted-Interrupts")

from the kvm tree.

These 2 commits are very similar so I just used the latter version of
the comflicting bits.

I fixed it up (see above) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell