Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi tree with the block tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 16:10:36 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi tree got conflicts in:

  fs/exofs/ore.c
  fs/exofs/ore_raid.c

between commit:

  6dc4f100c175 ("block: allow bio_for_each_segment_all() to iterate over multi-page bvec")

from the block tree and commit:

  80f2121380ca ("scsi: fs: remove exofs")

from the scsi tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell