Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 17:51:20 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  fs/binfmt_script.c

between commit:

  cb5b020a8d38 ("Revert "exec: load_script: don't blindly truncate shebang string"")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  76b21f3b9c4d ("exec: load_script: allow interpreter argument truncation")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell