Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the powerpc tree with the dma-mapping tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 09:17:28 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the powerpc tree got a conflict in:

  arch/powerpc/kernel/dma-swiotlb.c

between commit:

  cfced786969c ("dma-mapping: remove the default map_resource implementation")

from the dma-mapping tree and commit:

  68005b67d15a ("powerpc/dma: use the generic direct mapping bypass")

from the powerpc tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell