Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the powerpc tree with the dma-mapping tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 09:27:56 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the powerpc tree got a conflict in:

  arch/powerpc/kernel/dma.c

between commit:

  cfced786969c ("dma-mapping: remove the default map_resource implementation")

from the dma-mapping tree and commit:

  68005b67d15a ("powerpc/dma: use the generic direct mapping bypass")

from the powerpc tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell