Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the nfs-anna tree with the nfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 10:23:40 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the nfs-anna tree got a conflict in:

  fs/nfs/pagelist.c

between commit:

  df3accb84960 ("NFS: Pass error information to the pgio error cleanup routine")

from the nfs tree and commit:

  7517d01d20e1 ("FS: Pass error information to the pgio error cleanup routine")

from the nfs-anna tree.

I fixed it up (I just use the former version (since there are
other changes to this file in that tree)) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

There are a few common patches (as differetn commits) in these 2 trees,
so one should be cleaned up, please.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell