Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 15:52:01 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/fsl-dpaa2/ethsw/ethsw.c

between commit:

  570b68c8ddde ("staging: fsl-dpaa2: ethsw: Handle SWITCHDEV_PORT_ATTR_SET")

from the net-next tree and commit:

  11f27765f611 ("staging: fsl-dpaa2: ethsw: Add missing netdevice check")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (the former is a superset of the latter) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell