Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the sound-asoc-fixes tree with the sound-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 07:59:11 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the sound-asoc-fixes tree got a conflict in:

  sound/soc/codecs/tlv320aic3x.c

between commit:

  0bb423f2eaaf ("ASoC: regulator notifier registration should be managed")

from the sound-current tree and commit:

  82ad759143ed ("ASoC: tlv320aic3x: fix reset gpio reference counting")

from the sound-asoc-fixes tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former version which removed some code
modified by the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now
fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts
should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is
submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with
the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell