Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the amdgpu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 15:24:03 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  mm/hmm.c

between commit:

  e811b0a79998 ("mm/hmm: use reference counting for HMM struct")

from the amdgpu tree and commit:

  e0ed7d6bb0c5 ("mm/hmm: use reference counting for HMM struct")

and following commits from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell