Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the sunxi tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 08:30:48 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the sunxi tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced this warning:

WARNING: unmet direct dependencies detected for MFD_SUN6I_PRCM
  Depends on [n]: HAS_IOMEM [=y] && ARCH_SUNXI
  Selected by [y]:
  - CLK_SUNXI_PRCM_SUN6I [=y] && COMMON_CLK [=y] && CLK_SUNXI [=y]
  - CLK_SUNXI_PRCM_SUN8I [=y] && COMMON_CLK [=y] && CLK_SUNXI [=y]

WARNING: unmet direct dependencies detected for MFD_SUN6I_PRCM
  Depends on [n]: HAS_IOMEM [=y] && ARCH_SUNXI
  Selected by [y]:
  - CLK_SUNXI_PRCM_SUN6I [=y] && COMMON_CLK [=y] && CLK_SUNXI [=y]
  - CLK_SUNXI_PRCM_SUN8I [=y] && COMMON_CLK [=y] && CLK_SUNXI [=y]

WARNING: unmet direct dependencies detected for MFD_SUN6I_PRCM
  Depends on [n]: HAS_IOMEM [=y] && ARCH_SUNXI
  Selected by [y]:
  - CLK_SUNXI_PRCM_SUN6I [=y] && COMMON_CLK [=y] && CLK_SUNXI [=y]
  - CLK_SUNXI_PRCM_SUN8I [=y] && COMMON_CLK [=y] && CLK_SUNXI [=y]

Introduced by commit

  49c726d55c1b ("clk: sunxi: Add Kconfig options")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell