Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the at91 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 07:31:25 +1100

Hi all,

Commits

  080eb452bdc8 ("ARM: dts: at91: sama5d2_xplained: Add proper regulator states for suspend-to-mem")
  2802bac0b675 ("ARM: dts: at91: sama5d2: add labels to soc dtsi for derivative boards")
  0c0fccec0545 ("ARM: at91: pm: do not disable/enable PLLA for ULP modes")
  9e35b518b8b2 ("ARM: at91: pm: disable RC oscillator in ULP0")
  1b86244a4d5e ("ARM: at91: pm: add ULP1 support for SAM9X60")
  0017bace228b ("ARM: at91: pm: add support for per SoC wakeup source configuration")
  3201145a666b ("ARM: at91: pm: keep at91_pm_backup_init() only for SAMA5D2 SoCs")
  24c2ac08869b ("ARM: at91: pm: initial PM support for SAM9X60")
  0b072b0e1bd6 ("dt-bindings: arm: atmel: add binding for SAM9X60 SoC")
  783d37b06ad4 ("ARM: at91: pm: introduce at91_soc_pm structure")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committers.

Rebasing will do that ...

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell