Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the phy-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 11:29:25 +1100

Hi Kishon,

After merging the phy-next tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) produced this warning:

In file included from include/linux/phy/phy.h:19,
                 from drivers/phy/broadcom/phy-bcm-sr-usb.c:10:
drivers/phy/broadcom/phy-bcm-sr-usb.c: In function 'bcm_usb_phy_probe':
include/linux/device.h:1138:19: warning: 'phy_cfg' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
  dev->driver_data = data;
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~
drivers/phy/broadcom/phy-bcm-sr-usb.c:289:26: note: 'phy_cfg' was declared here
  struct bcm_usb_phy_cfg *phy_cfg;
                          ^~~~~~~

Introduced by commit

  a3b96057577c ("phy: sr-usb: Add Stingray USB PHY driver")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell