Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the sound-asoc tree with the hwmon-staging tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 09:55:06 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the sound-asoc tree got a conflict in:

  MAINTAINERS

between commit:

  d1ce5addbaa0 ("hwmon: lochnagar: Add Lochnagar 2 hardware monitoring driver")

from the hwmon-staging tree and commit:

  16123412a628 ("ASoC: lochnagar: Add driver to support Lochnagar 2 sound card")

from the sound-asoc tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc MAINTAINERS
index e254d42e0f2c,84b9d7557ca3..000000000000
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@@ -3815,10 -3805,9 +3816,11 @@@ F:	include/dt-bindings/pinctrl/lochnaga
  F:	include/linux/mfd/lochnagar*
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/cirrus,lochnagar.txt
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/cirrus,lochnagar.txt
 +F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/hwmon/cirrus,lochnagar.txt
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pinctrl/cirrus,lochnagar.txt
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/regulator/cirrus,lochnagar.txt
+ F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/cirrus,lochnagar.txt
 +F:	Documentation/hwmon/lochnagar
  
  CISCO FCOE HBA DRIVER
  M:	Satish Kharat <[email-masked]>