Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 09:56:50 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/mt7621-eth/mtk_eth_soc.c

between commit:

  bd31342f0046 ("staging: remove mt7621-eth")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  6b16f9ee89b8 ("net: move skb->xmit_more hint to softnet data")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell