Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the ipmi tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 14:33:23 +1100

Hi Corey,

After merging the ipmi tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/char/ipmi/ipmi_msghandler.c: In function 'free_user':
drivers/char/ipmi/ipmi_msghandler.c:1268:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'cleanup_srcu_struct_quiesced'; did you mean 'cleanup_srcu_struct'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  cleanup_srcu_struct_quiesced(&user->release_barrier);
  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  cleanup_srcu_struct

Caused by commit

  487ecb21fa66 ("ipmi: fix sleep-in-atomic in free_user at cleanup SRCU user->release_barrier")

interacting with commit

  f5ad3991493c ("srcu: Remove cleanup_srcu_struct_quiesced()")

from the rcu tree.

Based on the comments in the rcu tree commit, I have reverted the impi
tree commit for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell