Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the spi tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 13:47:01 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/staging/mt7621-spi/Kconfig
  drivers/staging/mt7621-spi/Makefile

between commit:

  cbd66c626e16 ("spi: mt7621: Move SPI driver out of staging")

from the spi tree and commits:

  99b75a4e3275 ("staging: add missing SPDX lines to Kconfig files")
  97ed8eab2a00 ("staging: add missing SPDX lines to Makefile files")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell