Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the btrfs-kdave tree with the btrfs-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 10:03:29 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the btrfs-kdave tree got a conflict in:

  fs/btrfs/props.c

between commits:

  50398fde997f ("btrfs: prop: fix zstd compression parameter validation")
  272e5326c783 ("btrfs: prop: fix vanished compression property after failed set")

from the btrfs-fixes tree and commit:

  10e02a8f96ea ("btrfs: drop redundant forward declaration in props.c")

from the btrfs-kdave tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell