Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kspp-gustavo tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 07:17:31 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kspp-gustavo tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/include/asm/syscall.h

between commits:

  b35f549df1d7 ("syscalls: Remove start and number from syscall_get_arguments() args")
  32d92586629a ("syscalls: Remove start and number from syscall_set_arguments() args")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  1f7ae812f87e ("x86/syscalls: Mark expected switch fall-throughs")

from the kspp-gustavo tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the version from Linus' tree) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell