Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the staging.current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 13:02:12 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/iio/industrialio-buffer.c

between commit:

  20ea39ef9f2f ("iio: Fix scan mask selection")

from the staging.current tree and commit:

  3862828a903d ("iio: buffer: Switch to bitmap_zalloc()")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the staging tree version) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell