Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 11:34:10 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/cirrus/cirrus_drv.h
  drivers/gpu/drm/cirrus/cirrus_ttm.c

between commits:

  aa8e2435b3d4 ("drm/ttm: Define a single DRM_FILE_PAGE_OFFSET constant")
  7d1500f9fbfc ("drm/ttm: Remove file_page_offset parameter from ttm_bo_device_init()")
  bed2dd84212e ("drm/ttm: Quick-test mmap offset in ttm_bo_mmap()")

from the drm tree and commit:

  ab3e023b1b4c ("drm/cirrus: rewrite and modernize driver.")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell
_______________________________________________
dri-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/dri-devel