Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the printk tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 09:34:29 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the printk tree got a conflict in:

  mm/memblock.c

between commit:

  26fb3dae0a1e ("memblock: drop memblock_alloc_*_nopanic() variants")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  d75f773c86a2 ("treewide: Switch printk users from %pf and %pF to %ps and %pS, respectively")

from the printk tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code changed by part of the latter)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell