Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the netfilter-next tree with the netfilter tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 11:22:16 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the netfilter-next tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/netfilter/Makefile

between commit:

  becf2319f320 ("selftests: netfilter: check icmp pkttoobig errors are set as related")

from the netfilter tree and commit:

  26f7fe4a5db5 ("selftests: netfilter: add ebtables broute test case")

from the netfilter-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc tools/testing/selftests/netfilter/Makefile
index a37cb1192c6a,80dae72a25c7..000000000000
--- a/tools/testing/selftests/netfilter/Makefile
+++ b/tools/testing/selftests/netfilter/Makefile
@@@ -1,6 -1,6 +1,6 @@@
  # SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0
  # Makefile for netfilter selftests
  
- TEST_PROGS := nft_trans_stress.sh nft_nat.sh conntrack_icmp_related.sh
 -TEST_PROGS := nft_trans_stress.sh nft_nat.sh bridge_brouter.sh
++TEST_PROGS := nft_trans_stress.sh nft_nat.sh conntrack_icmp_related.sh bridge_brouter.sh
  
  include ../lib.mk