Subject: [linux-next] rtlwifi commit contains a patch reject file

From: Paul Gortmaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 11:50:09 -0400

I'm kind of surprised sfr doesn't have a bot to complain when it sees
a foo.c.rej or foo.c.orig in a commit...

Paul.
---

$ git show --stat ddab2eee794
commit ddab2eee7949f94b8ecdc5c84ae238826142d35d
Author: Larry Finger <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Apr 4 13:29:31 2019 -0500

    rtlwifi: Convert the wake_match variable to local
    
    In five of the drivers, the contents of bits 29-31 of one of the RX
    descriptors is used to set bits in a variable that is used to save the
    wakeup condition for output in a debugging statement. The resulting
    variable is not used anywhere else even though it is stored in a struct
    and could be available in other routines. This variable is changed to be
    local.
    
    Signed-off-by: Larry Finger <[email-masked]>
    Signed-off-by: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>

 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8188ee/trx.c     | 15 ++++++++-------
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8188ee/trx.c.rej | 10 ++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8192ee/trx.c     | 13 +++++++------
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8723be/trx.c     | 14 +++++++-------
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8821ae/trx.c     | 14 +++++++-------
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/wifi.h              |  1 -
 6 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

 ---

$ git describe --contains ddab2eee794
next-20190415~86^2~1

$ git show next-20190415~86
commit e4aee692121581ee2b29812f0db701769ef3f571
Merge: 61405eeb69ab bdfc4027de15
Author: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Apr 15 12:08:21 2019 +1000

    Merge remote-tracking branch 'wireless-drivers-next/master'