Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the v4l-dvb-next tree with the v4l-dvb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 10:51:31 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the v4l-dvb-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/media/platform/Kconfig

between commit:

  63604a143fe1 ("media: seco-cec: fix building with RC_CORE=m")

from the v4l-dvb tree and commit:

  81527254e151 ("media: seco: depend on CONFIG_RC_CORE=y when not a module")

from the v4l-dvb-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the v4l-dvb tree version) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell