Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the s390 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 18:23:28 +1000

Hi Andrew,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  arch/s390/mm/gup.c

between commit:

  1a42010cdc26 ("s390/mm: convert to the generic get_user_pages_fast code")

from the s390 tree and commit:

  0dbe0ed39fa1 ("mm/gup: change GUP fast to use flags rather than a write 'bool'")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the file, so I just did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell