Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the v4l-dvb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 16:06:58 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/staging/media/zoran/Kconfig
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/videocodec.c
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/videocodec.h
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zoran.h
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zoran_card.c
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zoran_card.h
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zoran_device.c
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zoran_device.h
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zoran_driver.c
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zoran_procfs.c
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zoran_procfs.h
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zr36016.c
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zr36016.h
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zr36050.c
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zr36050.h
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zr36057.h
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zr36060.c
  drivers/staging/media/zoran/zr36060.h

between commit:

  8dce4b265a53 ("media: zoran: remove deprecated driver")

from the v4l-dvb tree and various commits from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the files) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell