Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rdma-fixes tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 08:13:46 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rdma-fixes tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs_main.c

between commit:

  6a5c5d26c4c6 ("rdma: fix build errors on s390 and MIPS due to bad ZERO_PAGE use")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  d79a26b99f5f ("RDMA/uverbs: Fix compilation error on s390 and mips platforms")

from the rdma-fixes tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the version from Linus' tree) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell