Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the wireless-drivers-next tree with the wireless-drivers tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 14:08:31 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the wireless-drivers-next tree got a
conflict in:

  drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/fw/file.h

between commit:

  b35f63972c5c ("iwlwifi: dbg_ini: check debug TLV type explicitly")

from the wireless-drivers tree and commit:

  aee1b6385e29 ("iwlwifi: support fseq tlv and print fseq version")

from the wireless-drivers-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter is a superset of the former) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell