Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the input tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 13:40:54 +1000

Hi Dmitry,

Today's linux-next merge of the input tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.txt

between commit:

  2c98d9e47533 ("dt-bindings: vendor-prefixes: add AZW")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  7b5bb55d0dad ("Input: add support for Azoteq IQS550/572/525")

from the input tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc Documentation/devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.txt
index 5f2b185a04e6,51f99549161e..000000000000
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.txt
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.txt
@@@ -54,7 -53,7 +54,8 @@@ avic	Shanghai AVIC Optoelectronics Co.
  avnet	Avnet, Inc.
  axentia	Axentia Technologies AB
  axis	Axis Communications AB
+ azoteq	Azoteq (Pty) Ltd
 +azw     Shenzhen AZW Technology Co., Ltd.
  bananapi BIPAI KEJI LIMITED
  bhf	Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG
  bitmain	Bitmain Technologies