Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for May 2

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 08:03:31 +1000

Hi Daniel,

On Thu, 2 May 2019 22:09:49 +0200 Daniel Lezcano <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Yes, I picked the patch and it was merged it via the tip tree [1] as
> requested by Marc Zyngier [2] and notified [3].
> 
> In any case, this patch should have go through my tree initially, so if
> it is found somewhere else that's wrong.
> 
> I did a respin of my branch and pushed it again in case there was
> something wrong from it.

The patch ("clocksource/drivers/arch_timer: Workaround for Allwinner
A64 timer instability") was merged into v5.1-rc1 via the tip tree as
you say, however the version of your clockevents tree in yesterday's
linux-next was based on v5.0-rc1 and contained the patch again ...

Today's should be better.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell