Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the mips tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 18:59:18 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  arch/mips/kernel/setup.c

between commit:

  b93ddc4f9156 ("mips: Reserve memory for the kernel image resources")

from the mips tree and commit:

  68c7c323926b ("mips: replace CONFIG_DEBUG_KERNEL with CONFIG_DEBUG_MISC")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the line changed by the latter, so I
did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell