Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mips tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 09:47:46 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mips tree got a conflict in:

  arch/mips/sgi-ip27/ip27-irq.c

between commit:

  e4952b0c2c03 ("MIPS: SGI-IP27: Fix use of unchecked pointer in shutdown_bridge_irq")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  e6308b6d35ea ("MIPS: SGI-IP27: abstract chipset irq from bridge")

from the mips tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code modified by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell