Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the ftrace tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 11:05:48 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the ftrace tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/compiler.h

between commit:

  37686b1353cf ("tracing: Improve "if" macro code generation")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  a15fd609ad53 ("tracing: Simplify "if" macro code")

from the ftrace tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell