Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 11:16:59 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/kvm/dirty_log_test.c

between commit:

  76d58e0f07ec ("KVM: fix KVM_CLEAR_DIRTY_LOG for memory slots of unaligned size")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  65c4189de8c1 ("KVM: fix KVM_CLEAR_DIRTY_LOG for memory slots of unaligned size")

from the kvm tree.

I fixed it up (the only difference was a comment, so I just used the
former evrsion) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell