Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 10:08:34 +1000

Hi all,

FIXME: Add owner of second tree to To:
       Add author(s)/SOB of conflicting commits.

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/scsi/hosts.c
  drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_task.c
  drivers/scsi/scsi.c
  drivers/scsi/scsi_error.c
  drivers/scsi/scsi_ioctl.c
  drivers/scsi/scsi_lib.c
  drivers/scsi/scsi_pm.c
  drivers/scsi/scsi_sysfs.c
  drivers/scsi/sd.c
  drivers/scsi/sr.c
  drivers/scsi/st.c

between commits:

  457c89965399 ("treewide: Add SPDX license identifier for missed files")
  09c434b8a004 ("treewide: Add SPDX license identifier for more missed files")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  026104bfa591 ("scsi: core: add SPDX tags to scsi midlayer files missing licensing information")
  5502239e73e6 ("scsi: libsas: add a SPDX tag to sas_task.c")
  5897b844b7f9 ("scsi: sd: add a SPDX tag to sd.c")
  95b04a2ff9c7 ("scsi: sr: add a SPDX tag to sr.c")
  50a1ea5bebbc ("scsi: st: add a SPDX tag to st.c")

from the scsi tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the scsi tree versions - which are GPL-2.0
instead of GPL-2.0-only) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now
fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts
should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is
submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with
the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell