Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 10:11:38 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/scsi/osst.c

between commit:

  09c434b8a004 ("treewide: Add SPDX license identifier for more missed files")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  70841904d909 ("scsi: osst: kill obsolete driver")

from the scsi tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell