Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the crypto tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 10:52:21 +1000

Hi Herbert,

Today's linux-next merge of the crypto tree got a conflict in:

  crypto/crypto_wq.c

between commit:

  2874c5fd2842 ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 152")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  3e56e168638b ("crypto: cryptd - move kcrypto_wq into cryptd")

from the crypto tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell