Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019 10:29:08 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/isdn/gigaset/i4l.c

between commit:

  2874c5fd2842 ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 152")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  8e6c8aa3b52e ("isdn: gigaset: remove i4l support")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell