Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the v4l-dvb tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 10:43:49 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the v4l-dvb tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_dec.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_dec.h
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_dec_drv.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_dec_pm.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_dec_pm.h
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_drv.h
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_enc.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_enc.h
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_enc_drv.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_enc_pm.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_enc_pm.h
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_intr.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_intr.h
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_util.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/mtk_vcodec_util.h
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/vdec/vdec_h264_if.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/vdec/vdec_vp8_if.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/vdec/vdec_vp9_if.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/vdec_drv_base.h
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/vdec_drv_if.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/vdec_drv_if.h
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/vdec_ipi_msg.h
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/vdec_vpu_if.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/vdec_vpu_if.h
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/venc/venc_h264_if.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/venc/venc_vp8_if.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/venc_drv_base.h
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/venc_drv_if.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/venc_drv_if.h
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/venc_ipi_msg.h
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/venc_vpu_if.c
  drivers/media/platform/mtk-vcodec/venc_vpu_if.h

between commit:

  1802d0beecaf ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 174")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  9293e39c5d7f ("media: mtk-vcodec: replace GPLv2 with SPDX")

from the v4l-dvb tree.

I fixed it up (I just iused the versions from the v4l-dvb tree -
although I think that they may have gone to far in removing copyright
notices as well as the license boilerplate) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell