Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the pidfd tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 15:40:34 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the pidfd tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/pidfd/pidfd_test.c

between commit:

  1fcd0eb356ad ("tests: fix pidfd-test compilation")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  233ad92edbea ("pidfd: add polling selftests")

from the pidfd tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell