Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the fbdev tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:37:49 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the fbdev tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/video/fbdev/mxsfb.c

between commit:

  c942fddf8793 ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 157")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  f225f1393f03 ("video: fbdev: mxsfb: Remove driver")

from the fbdev tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file) and can carry the fix as necessary.
This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell