Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 11:28:16 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c

between commit:

  6a6fabbfa3e8 ("net/mlx5: Update pci error handler entries and command translation")

from the net tree and commit:

  cd56f929e6a5 ("net/mlx5: E-Switch, Replace host_params event with functions_changed event")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c
index e94686c42000,30f7dffb5b1b..000000000000
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c
@@@ -632,11 -628,7 +632,11 @@@ const char *mlx5_command_str(int comman
  	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(QUERY_MODIFY_HEADER_CONTEXT);
  	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(ALLOC_MEMIC);
  	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(DEALLOC_MEMIC);
- 	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(QUERY_HOST_PARAMS);
+ 	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(QUERY_ESW_FUNCTIONS);
 +	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(CREATE_UCTX);
 +	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(DESTROY_UCTX);
 +	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(CREATE_UMEM);
 +	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(DESTROY_UMEM);
  	default: return "unknown command opcode";
  	}
  }