Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the crypto tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 12:07:28 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the crypto tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/crypto/vmx/aes.c
  drivers/crypto/vmx/aes_cbc.c
  drivers/crypto/vmx/aes_ctr.c
  drivers/crypto/vmx/aes_xts.c
  drivers/crypto/vmx/vmx.c

between commits:

  64d85cc99980 ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 299")
  27ba4deb4e26 ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 442")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  1fa0a7dcf759 ("crypto: vmx - convert to SPDX license identifiers")

from the crypto tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the SPDX tags from Linus' tree) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell