Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 12:19:35 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/cirrus/cirrus_drv.h
  include/drm/gma_drm.h

between commits:

  a61127c21302 ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 335")
  c51669eafb45 ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 377")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  d825c565304f ("drm/gma500: remove empty gma_drm.h header file")
  0388f2f61bef ("drm/cirrus: remove leftover files")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed te file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell