Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mfd tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 14:31:39 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mfd tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/mfd/cros_ec_commands.h

between commit:

  9c92ab619141 ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 282")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  2769bd79a915 ("mfd: cros_ec: Update license term")

from the mfd tree.

I fixed it up (I use the SPDX tag from the former and the later change
to the comment from the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell