Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the slave-dma tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 16:32:46 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the slave-dma tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/sudmac.h

between commit:

  49833cbeafa4 ("treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 311")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  9a0f780958bb ("dmaengine: sudmac: remove unused driver")

from the slave-dma tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell