Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the integrity tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:34:59 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the integrity tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

drivers/infiniband/core/device.c: In function 'ib_core_init':
drivers/infiniband/core/device.c:2531:8: error: implicit declaration of function 'register_blocking_lsm_notifier'; did you mean 'register_lsm_notifier'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  ret = register_blocking_lsm_notifier(&ibdev_lsm_nb);
        ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        register_lsm_notifier
drivers/infiniband/core/device.c:2550:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'unregister_blocking_lsm_notifier'; did you mean 'unregister_lsm_notifier'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  unregister_blocking_lsm_notifier(&ibdev_lsm_nb);
  ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  unregister_lsm_notifier

Caused by commit

  bafe78e69508 ("LSM: switch to blocking policy update notifiers")

CONFIG_SECURITY is not set for this build and the !CONFIG_SECURITY
declarations were not fixed up in linux/security.h.

I have used the integrity tree from next-20190613 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell